Anonymous telephone counselling service for men (24 hours a day)
Phone: 1300 789 978
Men's Referral Service (Vic, Tas and NSW)
Anonymous service for men Monday - Friday, 9am - 9pm
Phone: 1300 766 491
Support groups and specialist programs for abusive partners.
Phone: 1300 364 277
State and territory services
More information on all perpetrator interventions and services around the country can be found in ANROWS State of knowledge paper.
Larger providers are mentioned below.
New South Wales
- Men’s Behaviour Change Network
- BaptistCare Changing Men’s Behaviour program
- CatholicCare Choosing Change program
- Anglicare Christie’s Beach Dads Moving Towards Responsibility group (SA)
- UnitingCare Wesley Regional Domestic Violence & Aboriginal Family Violence Service
- Centacare Catholic Family and Community Services Changing Gears course
- UnitingCare Community Men Stopping Violence course
- YFS Responsible Men program
- Centacare Men Choosing Respect group
- Anglicare Changing Tracks program
- Communicare Families Without Fear program